- Third Tuesday of the month from 5:30-7PM at a member's location.
- You may host the event at your location or sponsor the food. Both options give you the opportunity to speak for 3-5 minutes about you business.
- This event brings possible interns or future hires to your business.
- Third is your opportunity to get involved with the chamber.
- Event Committees happen once a year and require you to attend 3-4 meetings, assist in the area of your expertise, and help the day of the event (Scholarship, B2B, Golf Tournament, Annual Luncheon, Holiday Party, Non-Profit Night).
- Ambassadors and Visitor Center Volunteers are needed year-round. Ambassadors are assigned to new members. They greet them, assist them in getting involved, and stay connected with them throughout their years as a member.
- A physical location to display your marketing materials including business cards and brochures.
- Do you have marketing items that you'd like to include in our welcome bags? Drop them off here.
- All events, monthly and yearly, offer opportunities for sponsorship.
- Sponsoring gives you the opportunity to talk for 3-5 minutes about your business.
- Some events may allow you to set up a table.
- Your business name is then on all marketing materials or that event including social media.
Lunch & Learn
- 2nd Wednesday of every month (except June) from 11:30AM-1:00PM at a member's location.
- Features a local speaker and a business-related topic so you can learn while you lunch.
- Lunch included in $30 registration fee.
Annual Chamber Magazine
- Lists each business by category.
- Distributed 17,000 issues to and around the Estero area
Business @ Breakfast
- 1st Thursday of the month form 8:00AM-9:30AM at a members location.
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Light hors d'oeuvers and beverages included in $10 registration fee
- Networking event
- Business listing on our website
- Over 800 visitors per month on the site
Business After Hours
- 4th Thursday of every month from 5:30PM-7:30PM at a member's location
- Sponsorship opportunities available
- Light Hors d'oeuvers and beverages included in $15 registration fee
- Networking event