The primary purpose of the Chamber is to provide a unified and coordinated community-wide voice. Our members enjoy opportunities to promote their businesses, connect with peers and foster the business climate. We strive to provide great value to our members through a multi-faceted approach that allows everyone to get involved in their own way.•Multiple events each month, to fit your schedule and budget. Network with your peers and promote your business! •Place your marketing materials in our Visitor's Centers and get noticed by potential customers. •Advertise in Estero Magazine and on our website. •Make sure your voice is heard by elected officials and various community advisory boards.Come join us to energize your business and your community!
- 2018 Election Center One Million Vote-By-Mail Ballot Threshold Broken
- Council to conduct a special meeting/zoning hearing on Wednesday, October 24, 2018
- Clarion Consultants presented the Land Development Code Assessment at a joint meeting of the Planning & Zoning Board and the Design Review Board on October 16
- Joint meeting of the Planning & Zoning Board and the Design Review Board to address Land Development Code Assessment on October 16, 2018
- Five Finalists Announced for 24th Annual Southwest Florida Blue Chip Community Business Award