The primary purpose of the Chamber is to provide a unified and coordinated community-wide voice. Our members enjoy opportunities to promote their businesses, connect with peers and foster the business climate. We strive to provide great value to our members through a multi-faceted approach that allows everyone to get involved in their own way. •Multiple events each month, to fit your schedule and budget. Network with your peers and promote your business! •Place your marketing materials in our Visitor's Centers and get noticed by potential customers. •Advertise in Estero Magazine and on our website. •Make sure your voice is heard by elected officials and various community advisory boards. Come join us to energize your business and your community!
- Hyatt Place Coconut Point Blood Drive July 18th
- FPRA HOSTS ANNUAL MEDIA BREAKFAST
- Friends of Koreshan State Park
- Latest Florida Chamber Education Highlights the Caloosahatchee River
- Storage facility, Friends of Koreshan State Park, Strategic Plan and Capital Improvement Program among Council agenda items