2018 Scholarships are now closed.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT IS APRIL 30, 2018!
After submitting your application, don’t forget to visit LaunchMyCareerSWFL.com to check out local universities and colleges, and the programs they offer!
Scholarship Recipient Process 2019
Three $2,500 scholarships will be awarded to graduating seniors attending school in Estero or living in Estero. The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage high school or home school students to continue their education in any trade, technical school, community college or university. This would also allow students from our school choice zone to benefit from this scholarship without bias. A fourth scholarship may be awarded to a college student who has completed their freshman year to assist in continuing their education. The purpose of this scholarship is to assist an undergraduate student who has completed their freshman year of college to continue their studies.
- Scholastic achievement; transcripts, SAT/ACT scores and GPA
- Interest in continuing education in any trade school, college, etc.
- Participation and leadership in school and community activities
- Reputation for good citizenship and moral character
Provide one non-relative reference letter and one Teacher/School reference letter with your application.
The following venues will be used to promote the availability of the scholarship
- Chamber Website: The scholarship information and application will be posted on the chamber website. The application will be available to download and print.
- Press Releases: The Chamber will create a press release regarding the availability of the scholarship to all media outlets.
- Guidance Counselors
Instructions will be included to mail the application and all necessary information to the Chamber office for review by the board.
Applications received in the Chamber office will be recorded as received and assigned a number making all applications anonymous before passing the information to the Scholarship Committee. The Committee will review and present the final applications to the board. Applications must be received by April 30th, 2018. Candidates will be selected during the May board meeting and will then be announced at the June Annual Luncheon.
Submit your scholarship online application using the form below!